Thursday, 4 December 2008

My hairy-fairy music...

When I think of music I like, the list of different types is endless. I noticed that the older I am, the more backward I dig for new stuff;) I love Sade, Alicia Keys, Norah Jones, Diana Rose, Nelly Furtado, but also Depeche Mode, Suzanne Vega, Aerosmith, Mike&Mechanics, and loads of other oldies;)
Here is "Hairy Trees" by Goldfrapp, which I really rank as one of tops, not only because of its title;p Enjoy:-)




Apart from that, I've been dusting off tunes of my childhood (guess not only mine;) )including gorgeous Natalka, or high-spirited Fasolki:-) Imagine I know most of them by heart!
Here is the song which I'm particularly fond of - a loose adaptation of Tuwim's poem "Okulary". Revive childhood memories;-)



bye now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh You've chosen Goldfrapp:) I love the song "Ride a White horse' or "U never know" :)I regret that I couldn't to the concert of Alicia Keys in Warsaw:(because it was on Wednsday:P I love her voice and all the albums as well:)

hannah.bundle said...

Elwajra, yeah, I've heard that:/ Well, U had to make choice and U made the more down-to-earth one;p
let's shake hands - Goldfrapp rules!;D

Betty said...

I ve never heard Goldfrapp before... It is pretty nice but I prefer something more energetic ;)

hannah.bundle said...

Betty, try the album "Black Cherry", from which the song comes. There are LOADS of energetic songs, e. g. Train, Twist(!), or the most famous Strict Machine.
Truely delicious:D

basia said...

Hi there :) I reaaaaally like this version of 'Okulary', it takes me back to my childhood and makes me beam :-D, happy New Year!!