Tuesday, 17 March 2009

spring in the air...



Can you feel the fresh air?


Today's gusty wind has blown away the last shreds of winter, bringing brisk air of spring. Hopefully, the unexpected and unwelcomed bank of snow won't return. Now, the willows are covering in meek catkins and various species of flowers are sprouting and growing...:-)



All of these pictures have been taken in my garden.
Let's contemplate....



2 comments:

k.t said...

Let's hope that the winter is gone forever... meaning that it will not come back this year. the picture are ok :-).

U know what? I am a real 'nature contemplator'. Whenever I am out, fishing, I contemplate the nature, especially the water which sooths me and takes the burdens of the day from my shoulders.. if I may say so.

beti86 said...

the pics are amazing, thx for sharing ;* I guess I'll have to visit my garden and see what's happening there ;)