Friday, 23 January 2009

The DREAM has come true.

Barack Obama, the new President Elect. I believe that many restless souls have finally found peace in the beyond; those that for so many decades struggled for racial equality. After only 46 years, at the same place, the history reverses. Now, the African American that is the centre of attention in Washington D. C. "is not judged by the color of [his] skin but by the content of [his] character".






I am truely proud of the American people that they have chosen Obama. I am convinced that he will indeed bring some wind of change to this country; the more peaceful one. The attention will be finally drawn to the society and catering for their needs, whereas the oppressive political expansion overseas will come to an end. I reckon this change of political direction into domestic matters will be of benefit to the USA.






As I perceive him as an empathic, caring, and honest person, I do believe in Obama's promises. I believe in the "CHANGE" and I am waiting for it in anticipation.





3 comments:

crazyfirdayman said...

So does it mean you were not proud when Bush was elected.

hannah.bundle said...

No, it does not.

Monika said...

I do wait for a change too and perceive Barack Obama as a good choice for the USA.