I guess that ALL of us would need some kind of validation ;) Not only because of the fact that the following week is going to be a wholesale slaughter ;P
Well done Love! Good idea to put this film! It's great. I like TJ, he's in 'Bones', isn't he? Anyways, you're great!!! Thanks for that, it did cheer me up! Love you loads, mwaaah!
Have to admit that at first I was put off by the length of the video, but now have to say that seeing it made me... SMILE! :) A great idea to post it here, Hannah! Guys, do watch it!
6 comments:
Well done Love! Good idea to put this film! It's great. I like TJ, he's in 'Bones', isn't he?
Anyways, you're great!!!
Thanks for that, it did cheer me up!
Love you loads, mwaaah!
Anouk, :D
What do U mean by 'TJ'?
Thnx, and U're AWEsome!!! :D
Kiss&Hug!
This is great - thank you so much! Something I needed very much today. :)
AgataL, You're welcome! :)
In fact, I can hardly count how many times I've watched this film, one can watch it over and over again. :)
Have to admit that at first I was put off by the length of the video, but now have to say that seeing it made me... SMILE! :)
A great idea to post it here, Hannah!
Guys, do watch it!
Post a Comment