To be frank, as I entered the KJO I didn't think seriously of becoming a teacher.
Now, when I've tried it out, I begin to wonder....;P
I find my experience from teaching practice quite rewarding, in fact. It brings satisfaction when I can put all the methodological tips in life and they prove successful; even when not every time ;)
The first school that I decided to teach in was my high school. The most spooky memory is not connected with the teaching itself, though, but with facing the school from different perspective. It was so funny to enter a staffroom, listen to my former teachers' chatting, sit at the table next to my Maths teacher (err;) ), and simply - be one of them.
Whether I am going to be a teacher or not, is hard to say for the time being. Clearly, as for all of us, it's the simplest way to get employed.
No comments:
Post a Comment